Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Pack Of Things???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :
Strange Pack Of Things??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Strange Pack Of Things??? Right_bar_bleue

Strange Pack Of Things??? Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Strange Pack Of Things??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Strange Pack Of Things??? Empty
PostSubject: Strange Pack Of Things???   Strange Pack Of Things??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Yesterday I got a pack of things. It had a clear green Swirly,(toilet) green bone cone,an alien,and a glittery watering can. The stickers were split. they were 2 small sheets with 2 stickers on each. I have 2 swirly and the clear green one's magic box stamp was bigger than the other. Is the a fake pack? Or is this normal?
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :
Strange Pack Of Things??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Strange Pack Of Things??? Right_bar_bleue

Strange Pack Of Things??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Strange Pack Of Things??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange Pack Of Things???   Strange Pack Of Things??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 pm

This sounds like a normal pack to me. Where did you get it?
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :

Strange Pack Of Things??? Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Strange Pack Of Things??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Strange Pack Of Things???   Strange Pack Of Things??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Five Below
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :

Strange Pack Of Things??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Strange Pack Of Things??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange Pack Of Things???   Strange Pack Of Things??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 pm

They should be legit then. There are little variances in every Crazy Bone, that is what makes each one so unique.
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
Eggy Guy2

Eggy Guy2

Number of posts : 41
Warnings :

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Strange Pack Of Things???   Strange Pack Of Things??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 am

supereggy5 wrote:
Yesterday I got a pack of things. It had a clear green Swirly,(toilet) green bone cone,an alien,and a glittery watering can. The stickers were split. they were 2 small sheets with 2 stickers on each. I have 2 swirly and the clear green one's magic box stamp was bigger than the other. Is the a fake pack? Or is this normal?

i once got a pack of mutants and for some reason i got 8 crazy bones in a pack! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Pack Of Things???   Strange Pack Of Things??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Pack Of Things???
Page 1 of 1