Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You guys are never going to beleve this.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :
You guys are never going to beleve this..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You guys are never going to beleve this..... Right_bar_bleue

You guys are never going to beleve this..... Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350You guys are never going to beleve this..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

You guys are never going to beleve this..... Empty
PostSubject: You guys are never going to beleve this.....   You guys are never going to beleve this..... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 pm

I was at a thrift store and found a big bag of old Crazy Bones! there were crazy bones from
Mutants
Things
Sports
Ailens Good AND Evil
Dragon Ball Z
Mega Bones
Buddies!
and even.......
The Original GoGos series!!!!!!!!!!!
I got some cool Crazy Bones like Java(ailens), Salad Head, Joker. Wow, James Bone, Fang, Strech and another Mutant Eggy! I also got a Bone Cage! This was one of the best days of my live!
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
beanplant

beanplant

Number of posts : 71
Warnings :
You guys are never going to beleve this..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You guys are never going to beleve this..... Right_bar_bleue

You guys are never going to beleve this..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350You guys are never going to beleve this..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: You guys are never going to beleve this.....   You guys are never going to beleve this..... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 pm

how much was it?
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Warnings :

You guys are never going to beleve this..... Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350You guys are never going to beleve this..... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You guys are never going to beleve this.....   You guys are never going to beleve this..... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:21 pm

$3.43
Back to top Go down
beanplant

beanplant

Number of posts : 71
Warnings :

You guys are never going to beleve this..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350You guys are never going to beleve this..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: You guys are never going to beleve this.....   You guys are never going to beleve this..... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:23 pm

You guys are never going to beleve this..... 583685 wow
Back to top Go down
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: You guys are never going to beleve this.....   You guys are never going to beleve this..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 pm

That's awesome. I wish I had that kind of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
supereggy5

supereggy5

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: You guys are never going to beleve this.....   You guys are never going to beleve this..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 pm

My collection is under construction right now. I finished it but my computer froze. I'll let you know when its done so you can see who I have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys are never going to beleve this.....   You guys are never going to beleve this..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys are never going to beleve this.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazier Bones :: Crazy Bones :: Discussion-
Jump to:  
Crazy Bones and all character likenesses are properties of their original creators and are in no way affiliated with Crazier Bone forums.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com