Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I have 9 eggys now!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
O.G.CrazyBones

Number of posts : 3
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: I have 9 eggys now!   Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm

I have three eggys jelly green and two in jelly purple..and now i just bought an auction on ebay for 15 dollars it came with over 90 crazy bones original ones and in the group picture i counted 6 eggys for sure among other awesome ones now i have like 300 to 400 bones. SICK!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I have 9 eggys now!   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 pm

I've only got one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
O.G.CrazyBones

Number of posts : 3
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I have 9 eggys now!   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:10 pm

hey supereggy5, I have seen your videos on youtube and saw the compilation that was something like "crazy bones youve probably never seen" and i saw this old school pack Iv never seen and a red bone cage w a silver bone in it n i saw u credited the pics to ebay n i just thought it was weird cuz i just bought both of those items on ebay a few days ago. My collection grew from about 90 in my childhood to like 400 or somethin just in the past week i got a little outa control in the recollection phase lol. if there are any pieces you might want such as eggy and might want to trade make me some offers and il let u know wat i have to spare. and dont worry I wouldn't rip you off and would make sure its a secure transaction. anyone else let me know as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have 9 eggys now!   

Back to top Go down

I have 9 eggys now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazier Bones :: Crazy Bones :: Discussion-
Jump to:  
Crazy Bones and all character likenesses are properties of their original creators and are in no way affiliated with Crazier Bone forums.
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com