Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok i`m old and decrepid but

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin

Number of posts : 7
Warnings :
ok i`m old and decrepid but Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ok i`m old and decrepid but Right_bar_bleue

ok i`m old and decrepid but Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350ok i`m old and decrepid but Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-25

ok i`m old and decrepid but Empty
PostSubject: ok i`m old and decrepid but   ok i`m old and decrepid but Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 am

i collect bones as mine are old and buckling under the strain of my weight lol

not only kids collect gogo`s us oldies do too i started due to finding my sons large bag of them in attic about 3 years ago , i sell the ones i have in duplicates due to i buy in bulk lots i am near to completing the originals including aliens and sports , the newer ones do not make much appeal to me but do collect them but will not spend the money like i do on the originals ,

merlin

Back to top Go down
keithp

Number of posts : 92
Warnings :
ok i`m old and decrepid but Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ok i`m old and decrepid but Right_bar_bleue

ok i`m old and decrepid but Left_bar_bleue3 / 3503 / 350ok i`m old and decrepid but Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

ok i`m old and decrepid but Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i`m old and decrepid but   ok i`m old and decrepid but Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 pm

I'm in my 20s and collect them nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down

ok i`m old and decrepid but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazier Bones :: Crazier Bones Information :: Crazier Bones Community :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Crazy Bones and all character likenesses are properties of their original creators and are in no way affiliated with Crazier Bone forums.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com