Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ratmloud

Number of posts : 1
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: New Here!   Mon May 09, 2011 10:03 am

I am new here, just found this forum while i typed into google looking for a forum for gogo's crazybones. This looks like a seldom used forum with alot of ads and spam posts that need to be cleaned out, but looks like it has ALOt of potential seeing as gogo's are really starting to sell like crazy in the U.S.A. My daughter just recently learned of gogo's, found out about series1 and is hooked, so i am looking for a forum for trading and just discussing all things crazybones! I figured i would see if anyone else like me was on here or if its a dead forum.

if anyone is here...mods? and thinking what i am (clean up and renew) please post! we need a good forum for these crazybones!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: New Here!   Mon May 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome! I'm the only one who's still around, as this place is pretty much abandoned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supereggy5.blogspot.com

New Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazier Bones :: Crazy Bones :: Discussion-
Jump to:  
Crazy Bones and all character likenesses are properties of their original creators and are in no way affiliated with Crazier Bone forums.
Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com