Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big C Review: Cancer and Cunnilingous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mirickle

Number of posts : 11
Warnings :
The Big C Review: Cancer and Cunnilingous Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Big C Review: Cancer and Cunnilingous Right_bar_bleue

The Big C Review: Cancer and Cunnilingous Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350The Big C Review: Cancer and Cunnilingous Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-09

The Big C Review: Cancer and Cunnilingous Empty
PostSubject: The Big C Review: Cancer and Cunnilingous   The Big C Review: Cancer and Cunnilingous Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:39 am

Paul is hooked on cocaine, Andrea is engaged to Mik and Dr. Sherman has a proclivity for oral sex. Gotta hand it to "Fight or Flight." I didn't see any of these developments coming on The Big C DVD. Let's start with the first: really?!? I'm all for an examination of how Cathy's disease is affecting those around her, but this sure seemed to come out of nowhere. Sure, Paul is stressed at work and at home and Criminal Minds DVD Set's no surprise that he's done a bit of blow in his past. But cocaine is sort of a big deal. It certainly seemed like a random, quick step for him to learn that a buyer paid Home Improvement DVD Set in powder (and how can someone traffic in cocaine, yet not have any cash, by the way?) and then to immediately return to both snorting it and asking for more. I'm curious about this Mik guy, too. Is he shady, yet truly in love with Andrea? Simply because one Rizzoli & Isles DVD Set good from one's employer doesn't mean that person isn't capable of sincerity in his relationship.

But there's been so many red flags about this character, from his thievery to his drug use, that it's difficult to believe something more isn't on the United States of Tara DVD Set. And, man, I feel sorry for Mik if/when it goes down. We got a glimpse of Andrea's scorned side when she thought she was being dumped this week. This is not a young woman with whom you want to mess. Speaking of messes: thanks a lot, The Big C Season 1 DVD Boxset. I'll never be able to eat a cannoli again without imagining Alan Alda's face in... nevermind. Finally, we get to Cathy and Lee. Moving stuff from these two and dynamite performances from both Laura Linney and Royal Pains DVD Boxset. It's easy to see both sides of their argument, though I'm with Lee.

Cathy's motivations are purely selfish. Yes, it's a nice way to be selfish, wanting to save a friend. But there's also a lack of respect for that friend when you butt that far into his The Glades DVD Boxset. Clearly, understandably, it's difficult to watch someone die of cancer when you also suffer from that disease. You want that individual to fight because you want to believe there will always be hope for you, too. And there appears to be for Cathy, as those fingernails continue to The Big C DVD Boxset. For now, though, it's all about the impending takeoff. Let's hope the Jamisons make it to Italy and have a blast. They deserve it. I hear there are really great cannolis there, Criminal Minds Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com

The Big C Review: Cancer and Cunnilingous
Page 1 of 1