Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHERE IS EVERYONE????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eggy Guy2

Eggy Guy2

Number of posts : 41
Warnings :
WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Right_bar_bleue

WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-24

WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Empty
PostSubject: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 am

I'm logging on to this forum everyday,
I've been advertising it on youtube and facebook trying to get more people on here but its just not working!!
Nobody is ever on here! WHERE IS EVERYONE???? 136995
I'm a big crazy bones fan and I would like to chat to other crazy bones fans!
HELLPPP!
Back to top Go down
Eggy Guy2

Eggy Guy2

Warnings :
WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Right_bar_bleue

WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:32 am

The last time someone registered was in APRIL,
And its August now!
Luigisghost, are you there?
I've been advertising like crazy and its not working
ARRRRGGG
Back to top Go down
RockerDude

Number of posts : 3
Warnings :

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey man, I'm here and I'm new! I know at least one other person I could get to join too.
Back to top Go down
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around, I thought this place was deserted. I never imagined anyone came on here. I don't think I have logged on in over a year. I'm glad some people are still enjoying this site.
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
Callum Sanderson

Number of posts : 112
Warnings :

Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 pm

i colleced crazy bones when i was like 7 - 13, and i dont now but i do have information about the classicc series igrew up with and joined thie site to show people who are only familiar with the new series some info

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Thu May 29, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 pm

I saw that. I'm very impressed. I was thinking of making a similar database back when I started this forum. I never knew there were so many different knock-offs of Crazy Bones. I posted a scan of a partial series 3 checklist in the advertising forum but I think you may already have that information.
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
RockerDude

Number of posts : 3
Warnings :

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 pm

I'm really happy to see that there's a forum for people like me that collect the original crazy bones! Should I recruit some more people to join?
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Number of posts : 112
Warnings :

Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:22 am

i colleced crazy bones when i was like 7 - 13, and i dont now but i do have information about the classicc series igrew up with and joined thie site to show people who are only familiar with the new series some info

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Thu May 29, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eggy Guy2

Eggy Guy2

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:56 am

Yess! Someone is online WHERE IS EVERYONE???? 81126
Back to top Go down
Eggy Guy2

Eggy Guy2

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 pm

RockerDude wrote:
I'm really happy to see that there's a forum for people like me that collect the original crazy bones! Should I recruit some more people to join?

Yeah, that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Eggy Guy2

Eggy Guy2

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:18 pm

LUIGISGHOST wrote:
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around, I thought this place was deserted. I never imagined anyone came on here. I don't think I have logged on in over a year. I'm glad some people are still enjoying this site.

Yeah, I'm still enjoying it, I'm gonna keep advertising and hopfully we can get this place full of people WHERE IS EVERYONE???? 81126
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazier Bones :: Crazy Bones :: Discussion-
Jump to:  
Crazy Bones and all character likenesses are properties of their original creators and are in no way affiliated with Crazier Bone forums.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com