Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy bone you wish you had?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keithp

Number of posts : 92
Warnings :
Crazy bone you wish you had? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Crazy bone you wish you had? Right_bar_bleue

Crazy bone you wish you had? Left_bar_bleue3 / 3503 / 350Crazy bone you wish you had? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Crazy bone you wish you had? Empty
PostSubject: Crazy bone you wish you had?   Crazy bone you wish you had? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:03 am

What crazy bone (color and character) do you wish you had? I would have to say having a metallic gold Champ would be awesome, since he looks like a trophy, and in gold would look awesome!

I also wish I had an Eggy, dont own a single one, not even the mcdonalds eggy's.
Back to top Go down
Eggy

Eggy

Number of posts : 122
Warnings :
Crazy bone you wish you had? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Crazy bone you wish you had? Right_bar_bleue

Crazy bone you wish you had? Left_bar_bleue40 / 35040 / 350Crazy bone you wish you had? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Crazy bone you wish you had?   Crazy bone you wish you had? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:55 pm

I want either a golden Eggy or a golden King Bones, because King Bones is the rarest Bone there is.
Back to top Go down
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :

Crazy bone you wish you had? Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Crazy bone you wish you had? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Crazy bone you wish you had?   Crazy bone you wish you had? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:13 am

I have a glow in the dark Champ. It is pretty cool. I'd say a metallic gold Egggy would probably be the coolest. Evil Eggy from the New Gen series has me interested.
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
Eggy

Eggy

Number of posts : 122
Warnings :

Crazy bone you wish you had? Left_bar_bleue40 / 35040 / 350Crazy bone you wish you had? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Crazy bone you wish you had?   Crazy bone you wish you had? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm

My Crazy Bone-collecting goal is to get all the Eggy's.
Original Eggy
Mutant Eggy
Mega Bone Eggy
Monster Bone Eggy
Evil Eggy
Super Eggy
So far. all I got is original and mutant.
Back to top Go down
keithp

Number of posts : 92
Warnings :

Crazy bone you wish you had? Left_bar_bleue3 / 3503 / 350Crazy bone you wish you had? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Crazy bone you wish you had?   Crazy bone you wish you had? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Eggy wrote:
My Crazy Bone-collecting goal is to get all the Eggy's.
Original Eggy
Mutant Eggy
Mega Bone Eggy
Monster Bone Eggy
Evil Eggy
Super Eggy
So far. all I got is original and mutant.

Dont forget giant keychain eggy with 4 mini crazy bones inside!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy_Master

Fudgy_Master

Number of posts : 95
Warnings :

Crazy bone you wish you had? Left_bar_bleue39 / 35039 / 350Crazy bone you wish you had? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Crazy bone you wish you had?   Crazy bone you wish you had? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:52 pm

LUIGISGHOST wrote:
I have a glow in the dark Champ. It is pretty cool. I'd say a metallic gold Egggy would probably be the coolest. Evil Eggy from the New Gen series has me interested.

I would love to have gold metallic eggy aswell. Or if i couldnt get that i would want whatever crazy bones I dont have in my collection.

Would be many if I didnt count the UK which I have none of. I have complete things, almost complete sports, and 2 sets of mutants
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :

Crazy bone you wish you had? Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Crazy bone you wish you had? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Crazy bone you wish you had?   Crazy bone you wish you had? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

I want Most Wanted Hiraku and Eggy Really Badly!
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy bone you wish you had?   Crazy bone you wish you had? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy bone you wish you had?
Page 1 of 1