Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gogo's Crazy Bones in America

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :
Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Right_bar_bleue

Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Empty
PostSubject: Gogo's Crazy Bones in America   Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm sure most of you already know but I though I should post anyway. Gogo's Crazy Bones were originally only available in Europe. There are several series out and the only way to get them in the States was to order them online and they were very expensive to ship over here. A few months back a Canadian company obtained the rights to distribute Gogo's Crazy Bones in North America. They were first released in only the Chicago are but more recently they have started appearing on store shelves around the country. Here where I live in Virgina I have even seen TV commercials advertising them. I have not seen any in store but I will keep looking to find what store are selling them.

Series 1 is out now and Series 2 is scheduled to be released but I am not sure when.

Just thought i should post about it in case you didn't know already.
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :
Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Right_bar_bleue

Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Gogo's Crazy Bones in America   Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Update: I have found them at the ToysRUs website but I am not sure if they are in store. I'll check if I ever go there.
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :

Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Gogo's Crazy Bones in America   Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 pm

They are. All Targets are now out of 3packs 5 packs and bag packs. All thats left is the tin.
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :

Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Gogo's Crazy Bones in America   Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:16 pm

the 5 packs 3 packs and bag packs are back!
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gogo's Crazy Bones in America   Gogo's Crazy Bones in America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gogo's Crazy Bones in America
Page 1 of 1