Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural: is it wrong

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Supernatural: is it wrong Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural: is it wrong   Supernatural: is it wrong Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 am

Ok guys I need help my parents don’t want me watching supernatural box set. Why?
1. I am a Christian and they don’t think I am old enough to understand Supernatural’s fake. ummmmm hello they let me watch Harry potter what’s the difference.
2. My mom doesn’t like me watching scary stuff. But she lets me watch stuff like Freddy vs. Jason and stuff like that. Ok my dad didn’t mind me watching Supernatural because he likes it to. But when my mom found out she completely flipped. its not like im gonna turn into some...... "goth freak" I believe was the turn she used. So I need to know what you guys thought about supernatural box set

two and a half men
two and a half men dvd box set

supernatural box set
the sopranos dvd box set House M.D dvd sets
Back to top Go down

Supernatural: is it wrong
Page 1 of 1