Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are the chances

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aikola

Number of posts : 13
Warnings :
What are the chances Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are the chances Right_bar_bleue

What are the chances Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350What are the chances Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

What are the chances Empty
PostSubject: What are the chances   What are the chances Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

of getting a double of a Most Wanted CB, well I was browsing ebay and I saw a figure that I reconized and it turns out I have 2 of him, Woohoo.. this bad boy is straight on ebay.
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :
What are the chances Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are the chances Right_bar_bleue

What are the chances Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350What are the chances Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances   What are the chances Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Most wanteds are very rare. I have 5 wanteds but only 1 most wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
aikola

Number of posts : 13
Warnings :

What are the chances Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350What are the chances Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances   What are the chances Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Which figures are Wanteds?, I only know about Most Wanted figures.
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :

What are the chances Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350What are the chances Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances   What are the chances Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:51 pm

There are 15 wanted figures only avalible in U.S and Canada they are
Haazard
Codi
Kokubu
Skull
Oh!
Tremi
Awa-Shima
Tube
Tut
Atori
Ufus
Mctoy
Cho
Egbot
Usuzi
If you want to see them go to www.gogoscrazybones.com go to meet the gogos, click catalog then click wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
Eggy Guy2

Eggy Guy2

Number of posts : 41
Warnings :

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances   What are the chances Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 am

I just got MW Fist and MW B-boy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances   What are the chances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the chances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazier Bones :: Crazy Bones :: Discussion-
Jump to:  
Crazy Bones and all character likenesses are properties of their original creators and are in no way affiliated with Crazier Bone forums.
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com