Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you start collecting Crazy bones?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :
How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Right_bar_bleue

How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Empty
PostSubject: How did you start collecting Crazy bones?   How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:38 pm

I started a few months ago. I saw the Gogos tv commercial. I went to Target and got 2 packs. I got Sago,Simi, Gaiji,Ufus, Izumi and Imon. I liked them so I decided I will keep collecting Crazy Bones. How did you start liking and collecting Crazy Bones?
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
beanplant

beanplant

Number of posts : 71
Warnings :
How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Right_bar_bleue

How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you start collecting Crazy bones?   How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 pm

i was brousing my toy section at wallgreens and i saw a crazy bones sticker album i fliped thour it and i saut they looked neat then i wonder were to by them then i turned my head and saw them
Back to top Go down
Eggy Guy2

Eggy Guy2

Number of posts : 41
Warnings :

How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: How did you start collecting Crazy bones?   How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:34 am

Was I was young I started buying Jojo's bouncing boneheads (Fake rip offs of crazy bones) At this nearby shop, and one day they stopped selling them, so I went online looking for them, but instead I found Crazy bones. Very Happy
Now I wish I kept all my bouncing boneheads. How did you start collecting Crazy bones? 136995
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you start collecting Crazy bones?   How did you start collecting Crazy bones? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you start collecting Crazy bones?
Page 1 of 1