Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary Moderator Position

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :
Temporary Moderator Position Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Temporary Moderator Position Right_bar_bleue

Temporary Moderator Position Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Temporary Moderator Position Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Temporary Moderator Position Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Moderator Position   Temporary Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi everyone. I am looing for someone to temporarily promote to moderator of the forum. I need a little help on the forum. I am looking for someone who is active, responsible, follows the rules and who I can trust with the privleges a moderator receives. If you are interested send me a private message telling me why I should give you the job. I will pick who I feel is the right person. Once you are chosen I will give you the details of what I want you to do.

Thanks!
-LG
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
Bunnyfulwanderer

Number of posts : 25
Warnings :
Temporary Moderator Position Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Temporary Moderator Position Right_bar_bleue

Temporary Moderator Position Left_bar_bleue10 / 35010 / 350Temporary Moderator Position Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-25

Temporary Moderator Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Moderator Position   Temporary Moderator Position Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:02 am

I'd like to help, but seeing as I'm so new ^_^' I'm sure someone will volunteer.
Back to top Go down

Temporary Moderator Position
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazier Bones :: Crazier Bones Information :: Crazier Bones Community :: Contests, Games, and Events-
Jump to:  
Crazy Bones and all character likenesses are properties of their original creators and are in no way affiliated with Crazier Bone forums.
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com