Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Collection For Sale - Rare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Techno17

Number of posts : 3
Warnings :
My Collection For Sale - Rare Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Collection For Sale - Rare Right_bar_bleue

My Collection For Sale - Rare Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350My Collection For Sale - Rare Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-21

My Collection For Sale - Rare Empty
PostSubject: My Collection For Sale - Rare   My Collection For Sale - Rare Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 pm

A few months ago I listed my collection for sale, which eventually sold on eBay. I have since been threw my loft and come across another collection I had, which must have been there for years and never touched meaning it is in immaculate condition, and has rare pieces.

The Collection includes two sharkys, and is quite big - the pictures don’t do justice for the size of the collection. All the Crazy Bones are in immaculate condition. Amongst my collection I found the original booklet that was received with the Crazy Bones which is also is fantastic conditions. The booklet just has lines across 3 of the Crazy Bones pictures which can be seen in the picture.

I’m listing them here before I put them on eBay, as my last collection generated some interest. Just to clarify, I'll post anywhere in the world - although obviously prices for postage will vary, and will accept all currencies via PayPal. I live in Manchester, so if anyone wants to collect them that is also an option. I’m open to offers.

Thanks

My Collection For Sale - Rare Dscf4181.th
My Collection For Sale - Rare Dscf4184y.th
My Collection For Sale - Rare Dscf4183u.th
My Collection For Sale - Rare Dscf4182x.th
My Collection For Sale - Rare Dscf4178s.th
My Collection For Sale - Rare Dscf4177.th
My Collection For Sale - Rare Dscf4176.th
My Collection For Sale - Rare Dscf4175h.th
My Collection For Sale - Rare Dscf4179x.th
Back to top Go down
Techno17

Number of posts : 3
Warnings :
My Collection For Sale - Rare Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Collection For Sale - Rare Right_bar_bleue

My Collection For Sale - Rare Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350My Collection For Sale - Rare Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-21

My Collection For Sale - Rare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection For Sale - Rare   My Collection For Sale - Rare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down

My Collection For Sale - Rare
Page 1 of 1