Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help make a Crazy Bones list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callum Sanderson

Number of posts : 112
Warnings :
Help make a Crazy Bones list Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help make a Crazy Bones list Right_bar_bleue

Help make a Crazy Bones list Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Help make a Crazy Bones list Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-04-25

Help make a Crazy Bones list Empty
PostSubject: Help make a Crazy Bones list   Help make a Crazy Bones list Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:47 am

i colleced crazy bones when i was like 7 - 13, and i dont now but i do have information about the classicc series igrew up with and joined thie site to show people who are only familiar with the new series some info

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Thu May 29, 2014 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :
Help make a Crazy Bones list Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help make a Crazy Bones list Right_bar_bleue

Help make a Crazy Bones list Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Help make a Crazy Bones list Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Help make a Crazy Bones list   Help make a Crazy Bones list Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:48 pm

I don't think that's possible. I'm also trying to make a section with every Crazy Bone ever made on my Wiki, but I cannot find any of the characters from the "Magnetic Series".
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

Help make a Crazy Bones list Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Help make a Crazy Bones list Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Help make a Crazy Bones list   Help make a Crazy Bones list Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 pm

i colleced crazy bones when i was like 7 - 13, and i dont now but i do have information about the classicc series igrew up with and joined thie site to show people who are only familiar with the new series some info

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Thu May 29, 2014 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Warnings :

Help make a Crazy Bones list Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Help make a Crazy Bones list Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Help make a Crazy Bones list   Help make a Crazy Bones list Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Callum Sanderson wrote:
supereggy5 wrote:
I don't think that's possible. I'm also trying to make a section with every Crazy Bone ever made on my Wiki, but I cannot find any of the characters from the "Magnetic Series".

I have every character from that series. I also have the checklists. I could help.

To be honest, they aren't Crazy Bones. They are toys from Spain called 'Mags' but they named them Crazy Bones when they sold them in United Kingdom to help them sell better, because people will think they are Crazy Bones.

Can you post some pictures? I have looked everywhere and have even tried using the "Wayback Machine" but have not found anything.
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Help make a Crazy Bones list   Help make a Crazy Bones list Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:15 pm

taking them now stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Help make a Crazy Bones list   Help make a Crazy Bones list Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Help make a Crazy Bones list   Help make a Crazy Bones list Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Thanks! I can see why these aren't found anywhere.

Are these in order?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help make a Crazy Bones list   Help make a Crazy Bones list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help make a Crazy Bones list
Page 1 of 1