Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!

Go down 
+2
supereggy5
Callum Sanderson
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Callum Sanderson

Number of posts : 112
Warnings :
Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-04-25

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:27 am

--

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 34 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :
Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:30 am

i colleced crazy bones when i was like 7 - 13, and i dont now but i do have information about the classicc series igrew up with and joined thie site to show people who are only familiar with the new series some info

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Thu May 29, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:39 pm

[img]Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Card_p10[/img]

[img]Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Altern10[/img]

[img]Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Urban_10[/img]

[img]Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Real-10[/img]

[img]Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Carrof10[/img]

[img]Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Carref10[/img]

[img]Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Gogos10[/img]

[img]Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Nuclos10[/img]

There's also the TCG (not sure if this counts), bootleg Power GoGo's, Real-(Repackaged Megatrip), Carrefour (see Real-), Mega Megatrip (lol), Mega Turma Da Monica, Urban Toys (alternate version of 2008 GoGo's), Canadian Series 2 (Not pictured), A "series" of Mega Nuclos Containers, Wrigley's (not pictured), the unoffical Hubba Bubba GoGo's, Sports (US version of Football)... and that's all that I know about.
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:00 pm

ancient history. gtfo.

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm

got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?got nothing better to do than google me?

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Warnings :

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:47 pm

got nothing better to do than google me?

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keithp

Number of posts : 92
Warnings :

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Left_bar_bleue3 / 3503 / 350Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:26 pm

I have the small crazy bones in the eggy keychain!
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:53 pm

sddgdgddg afro 

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Exclusive Mexican Coca Cola Soccer Bones

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Helicos

Alternative link:

http://postimage.org/image/3o8se8uth/
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm

The Smell Freaks don't really look like Trashies or GoGo's....

It would have been nice to get those exclusive Sports bones instead of the 40 outside of Mexico.... Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! 115402
Back to top Go down
keithp

Number of posts : 92
Warnings :

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Left_bar_bleue3 / 3503 / 350Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Id love to smell the smell freaks, and the boob one LOL
Back to top Go down
merlin

Number of posts : 7
Warnings :

Registration date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:00 pm

most of the ones i have are original vintage lol well my son was around 8 or 10 when buying them out of my money he is now 28

Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:54 pm

got nothing better to do than google me?

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
merlin

Number of posts : 7
Warnings :

Registration date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:57 pm

noo
wife says i must sell off these as i collect footy cards mainly pre 1980`s
and there are allsorts here that has to go lol
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:41 pm

ancient history. gtfo.

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Thing

The Thing

Number of posts : 16
Warnings :

Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:22 pm

It's nice to see people are aware of Frikis..they're rubbish, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who seems to be aware of their existance.
Back to top Go down
supereggy5

supereggy5

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:47 pm

The Thing wrote:
It's nice to see people are aware of Frikis..they're rubbish, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who seems to be aware of their existance.

I liked the Frikis...
Back to top Go down
The Thing

The Thing

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Well, they were okay as toys, but I just disliked the designs as most of them were just squares. I only ever bought one packet.
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:28 pm

I'll agree alot them look the same and their designs coulda been better.. but I reallly like them they are a throw back to the original Crazy Bones with cheeky little faces !!!
Back to top Go down
The Thing

The Thing

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Just a question about Bouncin Boneheads - did anybody ever get a full set?
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:47 pm

The Thing wrote:
Just a question about Bouncin Boneheads - did anybody ever get a full set?
i'm missing 2 from series1 and 3 from series 2
Back to top Go down
The Thing

The Thing

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Woah, there were SERIES of Boneheads?! I always just thought there was the one...I guess there was Tim'Foot. Which are you missing?
Back to top Go down
Callum Sanderson

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:09 pm

ancient history. gtfo.

Last edited by Callum Sanderson on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Thing

The Thing

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Ahh very well. I'm talking Series 1 here - In all my experience of collecting these, nobody I have ever spoken to possesses a 'Sparky' - it must be the rarest...or perhaps wasn't ever produced? I have them all, apart from Sparky.

I know for sure that some Boneheads are considerably rarer than others...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!   Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every Crazy Bone Series (and Knock-Offs) !!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next