Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today was my birthday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eggy

Eggy

Number of posts : 122
Warnings :
Today was my birthday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Today was my birthday Right_bar_bleue

Today was my birthday Left_bar_bleue40 / 35040 / 350Today was my birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-16

Today was my birthday Empty
PostSubject: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Yeah, as I think I said, my mom was gonna get me a box of Gogo's Crazy Bones. Well, she didn't. Today was my birthday 136995 No cool new Gogo's for me. I did get a DSi though! Today was my birthday 81126
And my 120+ Bones from series 1 and Things came while I was away. IT IS AWESOME!!!
It has 136 Bones, and that's just the originals!
I got 3 Menaces, 2 Eggys, 2 Jaws, 3 Funny Bones, a Speedy... Oh my god, it rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy_Master

Fudgy_Master

Number of posts : 95
Warnings :
Today was my birthday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Today was my birthday Right_bar_bleue

Today was my birthday Left_bar_bleue39 / 35039 / 350Today was my birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:08 pm

2 Eggys wow what colors are they in? LG wants a yellow eggy.

But Happy Birthday!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :

Today was my birthday Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Today was my birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Happy Birthday man, and congrats on the DS and Bones. You have more originals than me I think!
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net
Eggy

Eggy

Warnings :

Today was my birthday Left_bar_bleue40 / 35040 / 350Today was my birthday Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Yeah, 136. I have 3 Musics. If we knew each other, i would trade you one for something.
And Fudgy, my Eggys are: clear with gold sparkles, and transluscent green with green sparkles. They rock.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy_Master

Fudgy_Master

Number of posts : 95
Warnings :

Today was my birthday Left_bar_bleue39 / 35039 / 350Today was my birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Oh those would look cool. Well any of them would look cool cause they are Eggy also considering I don't have one.
Back to top Go down
Eggy

Eggy

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Yeah, my clear-gold-sparkle Eggy blends in my carpet, I almost lost it Today was my birthday 115402.
I updated my collection thread with some of my gogos I could remember off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
LUIGISGHOST

Number of posts : 311
Warnings :

Today was my birthday Left_bar_bleue0 / 3500 / 350Today was my birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah, I wish we could trade.

Nice, I'll check it out. I updated my thread with quite a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
https://crazierbones.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:57 am

Late happy birthday. And next month I will have my 23rd birthday.
supereggy5

supereggy5

Number of posts : 317
Warnings :

Today was my birthday Left_bar_bleue5 / 3505 / 350Today was my birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:51 am

Eggys? Jaws? FunnyBones? Dsi? You must have had a good birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://supereggy5.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today was my birthday   Today was my birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today was my birthday
Page 1 of 1