Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did the Scrubs Reboot Jump the Shark?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Did the Scrubs Reboot Jump the Shark? Empty
PostSubject: Did the Scrubs Reboot Jump the Shark?   Did the Scrubs Reboot Jump the Shark? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:09 am

Sacred Heart Hospital has closed for good. This Medium Seasons DVD is much cheaper than its previous vertion. In fact, it's been leveled. The Apprentice seasons dvd is the best seller of many stores. In its place stands a shiny new medical school campus that is the home of the rebooted Scrubs (Tuesdays at 9/8c). Watch one tree hill seasons dvd is great joy on raining days.

For now, the setting change notwithstanding, things are pretty much the status quo on the ABC sitcom If you have bought prison break dvd box set tv shows, please try CSI Las Vegas seasons dvd, it will never let you down. J.D. (Zach Braff), Turk (Donald Faison) and Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) — plus former intern Denise (Eliza Coupe) — have all joined the faculty of the new medical school. I love to watch The L Word dvd box set and supernatural DVD box set, both are great shows. A very-pregnant Elliot (Sarah Chalke) is waddling through the halls. The most well known Bones Seasons dvd is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com Carla and The Janitor are no longer on the show, If you haven’t watched The Sopranos seasons dvd tv show, try it. their absences explained tidily early on in the new season. How about Lost Seasons dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas box set is another must have collection.

But things will change soon. My Christmas gift to my friend are married with children dvd and The Simpsons seasons dvd, my friend said this is her most wanted. Only Faison, Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show, but Mash Seasons dvd is bravo, too. McGinley and Coupe are full-time cast members of the new Scrubs. Braff and Chalke will recur, though it's unclear how often. There are new interns, of course: Get my well packaged Scrubs Seasons dvd yesterday, great buy. Lucy (Kerry Bishé), Drew (Michael Mosley), Cole (Dave Franco) and Maya (Nicky Whelan) exhibit much of the charming insecurity, vanity and hilarity of the show's original quartet. Are you satisfied with the Criminal Minds dvd box set tv shows? Yes, exactly.

But here's the question: The two and a half men dvd is an excellent comedy. Are you buying this reboot? With much of the talent still in place, While Boston Legal dvd tv show is worth watching. it's hard to judge, Watching house md dvd is a good relaxation, but do you like the newbies enough to watch an entire 22 minutes of them?
Back to top Go down

Did the Scrubs Reboot Jump the Shark?
Page 1 of 1