Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Questions/Long Answers with Scrubs Creator Bill Lawrence

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Short Questions/Long Answers with Scrubs Creator Bill Lawrence Empty
PostSubject: Short Questions/Long Answers with Scrubs Creator Bill Lawrence   Short Questions/Long Answers with Scrubs Creator Bill Lawrence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 am

If you watched the Season 9 premiere of Scrubs last Tuesday, you may have noticed some big changes, I love to watch The L Word dvd box set and supernatural DVD box set, both are great shows. Sacred Heart Hospital is leveled to the ground. The Janitor is gone. New faces are everywhere, The two and a half men dvd is an excellent comedy. And J.D. (Zach Braff), Turk (Donald Faison), and Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) are ... professors? While Boston Legal dvd tv show is worth watching. What's up with that? We spoke to Scrubs creator Bill Lawrence (who also came up with Spin City and Cougar Town) to get some answers about the new season.

TV.com: How did Season 9 of Scrubs come about?
Bill Lawrence: Season 8 was the end of Scrubs and it still is, Watching house md dvd is a good relaxation, in my head. That's how I'm fine with all this stuff. That was without a doubt a series finale and we all thought the show was over.

You know, Best ncis dvd is on sale. I've always followed the fan base and anybody that has been interested in Scrubs. [They say] "Why would they keep going? Why didn"t they just let the show end?" ost watched charmed seasons dvd is on special promotion. If any of those people actually did this for a living, I'd [ask] the same questions, because Scrubs was over.

I have a good track record and I still bat less than thirty percent, disney 100 years of magic dvd is a perfect collection for cartoon fans. I've filmed four pilots and wrote another nine that never even got on television. So, after eight years, Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. we ended Scrubs and one of the heads of ABC said, "Hey, if you want to keep going and keep—not the actors, because they would all find work, they’re so talented—a crew of a hundred people still working for a year, you can do it."

And when I said, This Medium Seasons DVD is much cheaper than its previous vertion. "Well, I don't know, The Apprentice seasons dvd is the best seller of many stores. I feel like the show is over. Can I change the show completely?" he's like, "Yeah, you can do whatever you want." If a network president, in this landscape [where] there are only six or seven comedies on the air, says, Watch one tree hill seasons dvd is great joy on raining days. "Hey, you can essentially do a new pilot and put it on television for thirteen episodes and hopefully people will like it and it'll keep going forward. Do you want that opportunity?", If you have bought prison break dvd box set tv shows, please try CSI Las Vegas seasons dvd, it will never let you down. you'd be an insane person to say no.

Really, I love to watch The L Word dvd box set and supernatural DVD box set, both are great shows. The only thing that bothered me is that the new show, because of business reasons, still had to be called Scrubs. I think if I was allowed to just call it "Med School", then people would go, The most well known Bones Seasons dvd is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com "Hey, he’s trying to do a spinoff. Wonder if it will work." So, I didn't really win that fight. I understand it, you know, for business reasons.

How did you come up with the idea for the medical school?
We pitched around a bunch of different ideas and one of the things that we really liked was our old kids, If you haven’t watched The Sopranos seasons dvd tv show, try it. who used to be learning lessons every week, in the role of teaching. And we liked it the few times we'd done it in the past because it automatically ages characters a bit and makes them seem like they've grown up. That's one of the inherent problems with continuing the old Scrubs: How about Lost Seasons dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas box set is another must have collection. There aren't a lot more lessons that Zach [Braff] and Donald [Faison] and Sarah [Chalke] could learn because they're in their thirties and it seems weird.

So the success or failure of this incarnation [is similar to] Law and Order or ER, My Christmas gift to my friend are married with children dvd and The Simpsons seasons dvd, my friend said this is her most wanted. or some other show that changes cast every few years. If people respond to the new actors, there'll be new stories to tell. And, if they don't, it would have been my fault and we'll move on.

How would you describe your sense of humor?
Sometimes I think my sense of humor is more offbeat and surreal than it was in the Spin City days, Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show, but Mash Seasons dvd is bravo, too. I started my career mostly from multi-camera sitcoms, which is a "set up and joke" [style of humor].

All I can do is cross my fingers and hope that we write stuff that makes my friends laugh. Because the worst thing on earth is when your own social circle thinks that your stuff isn’t funny.
Back to top Go down

Short Questions/Long Answers with Scrubs Creator Bill Lawrence
Page 1 of 1