Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review: Two and a Half Men - That's Why They Call It Ball Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Review: Two and a Half Men - That's Why They Call It Ball Room Empty
PostSubject: Review: Two and a Half Men - That's Why They Call It Ball Room   Review: Two and a Half Men - That's Why They Call It Ball Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 am

There's something to be said about a good two and a half men dvd setting up a situation comedy. It didn't take much to get Charlie off and running on this episode, and after a bit of yelling and a "drop dead," we were off to the races. How it spiraled from one thing to the other is one of the best things about two and a half men dvd box set. That and the ever-present kick in the pants that Alan endures time and time again, even when he doesn't deserve it.

Oh, and the flashbacks were worth every commercial break. "I Had the Time of My Life" indeed. More after the jump, While Boston Legal dvd tv show is worth watching.

The prenup wasn't really what two and a half men complete box set was about, nor was the dancing. No, that was all window dressing to get to the money situation. How to get Chelsea naked in a scene with Alan? It was a classic comedy bit, although for today's standards, we got a bit more suggestiveness. Watching house md dvd is a good relaxation, Chelsea slid up next to Alan and her hands were busy under the blanket. Charlie may have given Alan a super reverse wedgie to punish him for getting to feel his fiance snuggling against him, but Alan seemed to suggest that the hand job was worthtwo and a half men complete series.

Charlie and Chelsea were the main dance of the night, but the best part of the episode was Alan's trip down memory lane. He was in tears watching the wedding video, and the scenes from Judith and Alan's wedding were hilarious, especially their first dance to the Dirty Dancing song, "two and a half men seasons dvd." There are precious and few funnier images than that.

Funny Lines

Alan teaching Charlie to dance, Best ncis dvd is on sale.
Alan: I'm just going to give you a few tips.
Charlie: Keep your tip away from me.

Jake: Hey, Uncle Charlie, you want to dance with me?
Charlie: Hey, Jake, want to live in a foster home?
Jake: Sometimes.
Charlie: Don't sass me, boy. I'll take the switch to you, Most watched charmed seasons dvd is on special promotion.

Alan learning about Chelsea's apartment houses
Alan: Anything I could live in for free? You know, house-sit, building manager in leiu of rent?
Charlie: How did this become about you?
Alan: Fine, I'll stay here.
Charlie: Oh good, I was worried.
Back to top Go down

Review: Two and a Half Men - That's Why They Call It Ball Room
Page 1 of 1