Crazier Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Crazier Bones Forums the best forum to talk about Crazy Bones! Whether you like GoGo's, Aliens, Mutants, Mega Bones, or just love Eggy this is the best place for Crazy Bones chat!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two and a Half Men: Charlie and his life

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Two and a Half Men: Charlie and his life Empty
PostSubject: Two and a Half Men: Charlie and his life   Two and a Half Men: Charlie and his life Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:02 am

Remember when Charlie was dating Linda in two and a half men Season 5 and he lost her in "Help Daddy find his Toenail". Well it would be really funny if he lost Chelsea just like that in season 7. Which would mean cutting Chelsea off the show for good. And I hope that they put Rose on the Main cast again, cause she is really funny around Charlie and i also rathered Rose instead of Mia and Chelsea. And i also hope that Mia comes back and tries to fight Rose for Charlie cause that would be really really funny...
two and a half men
two and a half men dvd box set
supernatural box set|the sopranos dvd box set|House M.D dvd sets
Back to top Go down

Two and a Half Men: Charlie and his life
Page 1 of 1